Monday, August 1, 2011

Variety is the spice of life

Tonight I have an orentation at my new gym to learn how to use their equipment. Now, I am not a moron and have used most of the equipment before but honestly, there stuff is nicer than PF and so I just want to make sure I don't do anything stupid. Either to break it or hurt myself. It will also be nice to talk to a personal trainer. I can't really afford one on a regular basis but maybe next year I can do a monthly session with a personal trainer to help me monitor my goals and see what I need to work on.(if that's possible) That might be more financially reasonable.

They offer a spin class twice a week at 5:30 pm. I work til 5, there is no way I can make it from work. I did ask my boss about coming in earlier on one of those days so I can leave early for the class. I am going to try it this week and see what it's like. I hear nothing but good things about it. I just want to keep my self motivated with my exercise routine. I don't want to get bored. I really hope I love it because leaving work once a week at 4 to go work out sounds like fun.

Who is this person and where did the real Ree go?

No comments: