Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I may run slow, but I keep running

I hadn't planned on running today because of the rain. But my body woke me up at 5 am and it wasn't raining so, I got my ass out of bed. My neighbor wasn't up for it this morning but I did it. I improved my time by almost a minute. Which is good, not only am I running a mile straight but I am improving pace. (it does't always feel that way). I even ran a little more on the way back. (it's all slighly uphill and hard to run)

Before you know it I will be running a 5k straight. My goal for the Red Dress Run for Women 2012 is to improve my time so I am in the mid 30's range. I finished just under 50 minutes. I think it's realistic that in a year I go from a 15 min-ish mile to a 12 min-ish mile. We shall see what happens in the next year.



No comments: