Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bad Run

Bad Run today. I had a shooting pain in my left food. After about a half mile I couldn't take it anymore. So I sat down on the side of the road, took my shoe off and rubbed my foot hoping the pain would go away. It did. But I decided to turn back. The last thing I need is an injury. I am keeping up momentum right now and I am very proud of myself for that.

I have decided to spend the money on a pair of shoes from to Fleet Feet Sports. Apparently I have good timing because tax free week starts sunday so I can go after church.
ooohhh. .I signed up for the email newsletter and got a coupon for $10. Very nice! Definitely shopping this weekend.

Definitely need to hit the gym tonight. Didn't go to spin last night, running late from work and it was the Town Car Show. And now with no run. Gym is very much needed.

I guess I should get back to work.. Some days it's very hard to focus. :)

No comments: