Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dinner and other stuff

this morning on my run I was thinking about how satisfying I find it to run and then take the same road on my way to work. there is a definite sense of accomplishment. Each day I run further. That is my goal, run further every day. I know the speed will come as I improve my stamina. I started a few months ago struggling to run for 30 seconds. (unknown distance) but now I can run 5 min and a least half a mile. I started in April, give or take and now it's the end of July and I have kept up the running even in the heat. Granted I know have to wake up at 5 am to get it done before the heat gets too bad. That makes me feels so good. It's amazing that I hate to wake up but I have been waking up to run. I still can't get over that. Because that is definitely not me. Who is this strange person and what have you done with the real Ree!


Cucumbers and sprouts are the best toppings for sandwiches. I am out of sprouts and forgot to get some at the grocery store when I was there after work. so dinner tonight is a steak sandwich with cucumber and the yogurt I didn't eat at lunch. I have some cherries for dessert in a bit if I want them. Also some Blue Diamond Almond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese. Never had these before, the Hint of Salt ones are good. So I am hoping these are as well.





That's it for now. Seriously thinking about running again tomorrow morning.

No comments: