Friday, September 28, 2012

Bitch Mode

Out of curiosity I "googled" my blog. I came up higher than I thought. # 5. Not bad. Considering I don't really do anything to advertise my blog. Maybe I should do something about that.

yesterday was a bad day. I didn't feel like making breakfast so I stopped on the way to work. Yes I got a chocolate donute. But they are so good. It is not a dunkiin donut. It is from a small coffee shop near my house. Omg, so soft and amazing. Well after that they just got worse. System issues when I got to work. People were being stupid and weren't doing their jobs so it became my job to hold their hand. My coffee tasted too sweet. So I think with the bad day aned th bad choice of breakfast my blood sugar jumped. As my boss put it, I was in bitch mode. So at lunch I went to get oil changed and get out of building. I also had them flush the tramsission fluid. (I was so past due so it took longer than expected) well I get back to work 2 yrs later and I felt better and realized why my emotions were so wonky. Sugar! I don't put it in my tea, I drink lots of water. I have been reducing the amount of splenda I put in coffee so I really don't have a lot of sugar and yesterday I think I overloaded and went into bitch mode. I was so exhausted when I got home. I made dinner and went to bed early. Sugar High and really bad sugar low. I know this about myself but every so often I forget and I go into Bitch mode.

Today will be better. Weighed in and I am down. Not a lot but every bit counts. And my clothes fit better every day. That counts a lot. GOing to try and found a circut around J's house tomorrow or I may cave and join Planet Fitness and have 2 gym memberships.  So I can work out on the weekends regardless of whose house I am at. If only my gym had a location up there.

Hrm. Checking my current gym website, they have a location 6.6 miles from J's house. A second membership may not be necessary. I have emailed them to see if I have access with my current membership.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.



No comments: