Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Huricane is a comin'

Hurricane Irene is coming!

I have water and food. Worried we will lose electricity. The biggest issue with that is I have well water. No electricity and the pump for the well won't work which means, no flushing the toilet! I will be cleaning the tub and filling w/ water before I go to bed tonight.

When I went to the store to pick up some bread I found some low carb tortillas that looked good then I found Queso Fresco. I know my mom found it all the time when she lived here but I can't seem to find it. I bought some and had a messy but delicious breakfast burrito today. I have some blackbeans that I will use it for



My burrito

My burrito with Trader Joe's Avocado Salsa Verde!



About to hit the gym and get some chocolate. The only provision I forgot last night. I have the essentials, water, bread, vodka, rum and wine.

No comments: