Monday, December 14, 2009

I have been really bad the last week or so. No tracking foods. Just haven't been up to it. I have been going to the gym though. The really bad thing is that I am not eating a healthy balanced diet. I just can't seem to get motivated for that. More often then once this week my dinner consisted of cereal. That really isn't good. But when that is all you want/crave it's hard. I need to spend part of my weekend cooking for the week and freezing meals. I know that when I have done it in the past it has been very convienient however with my impending travel everything requires so much more effore. (Why bother doing this or that when I am going to be gone for a month)

Tonight I will do Day 3, week 2 of C25K. I am actually looking forward to it. The rest of the week will be week 3, which is actually a repeat of week 2. I was happy when I read that. After starting week 2, it being easier then I thought I was thinking I would really like to have 2 weeks of it to help with my stamina. I am still struggling at the end of my runs but I keep doing it.

No comments: