Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Running

Gym last night. Started week 2 of Couch to 5k. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Toward the end I had to slow my pace down. But I was able to run for 90 seconds. I remember when I couldn't run for 30 seconds. So that makes me happy.

I have to look at the small picture sometimes. A few weeks ago I couldn't do something and now I can. It's what keeps me motivated. I don't want to think about how many pounds I need to lose or how long it will take. I figure if I focus on the fitness goals. Running a mile continuously and running a 5k. It will keep me from losing track. Oh and actually going to the gym more than once a week. THAT really helps.

I have been reading PastaQueen . While I don't follow any particular diet plan it is entertainng to read some misshaps and some experiments, (monthly, she tries new fruit/veggie) I don't know if anyone reads this but it helps me to "talk" about it. Luckily my gym buddies are really gerat about listening!

I guess I should be working now. What fun

No comments: