Monday, July 9, 2012

On track?

It’s been awhile. I have been busy with J. Things are good and I am happy.

We seem to spend every weekend on the boat. I didn’t know how much I would love boating but I do.

Work is good, I have been very busy. In my industry it’s feast or famine. I haven’t been great at managing my time. Between J, work and gym. So of course gym has suffered. I wrote out a schedule to allow for some OT and still have gym time without going too late. Now the hard part. Following this schedule. When I could get in exercise time on the weekends, I am at J's house. The nearest gym is down the street. It's actually my old gym. But I don't want to pay $10 for a gym I don't know if I will use when I already pay $40 for the one near my house. (which I don't use often enough)

I am being more active on the weekends so I think that counts. Not a lot but I am not sitting in front of a computer or tv screen all weekend. But I am not hitting the gym or running like I wish I was. I am working on tracking my food. I do better when I track food. Regardless of how many calories I actually have.
I have missed writing here. I know I am the only one who sees it. But it helps to keep me honest. Between that and tracking. It should do the trick. Right? Anyway, here are some photos because I know the interwebs needs more photos.








Ree aka me on the lake near my house


J and I on Saturday 7/7/12

Damn on Pickerel Lake

Sunset on Moodus Resvoir

No comments: