Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pumpkin Ale time of year!

Its that time of year again. Pumpkin Ale! The last few days have been NO Exercise and LOTS of booze! And it's not over yet. 


It started with The CT Premiere of Zooey Deschanel's new show at Black Bear Saloon in Hartford. Got a nice swag bag.

   
 It had a T-shirt that says "Adorkable," fake glasses, and a reusable insulated Tumbler.



Of course I go and get a beer and it's 2 for 1 pints. So what's a girl to do?


Afterwards I went to Real Art Ways Creative Cocktail Hour. Where I once again got a drink. This was a large wine.




Last night was a work happy hour for my friend E's birthday. We started out at Murphy and Scarlettis, had a few beers and a shot. Then moved to a new location. (The best happy hours always have multiple locations.) Then on to East Side Restaurant, local German place. There the birthday girl got Das Boot. I helped her with some shots. And she and I both got spanked by the hot guy at the restaurant. That is why we had so many shots. Seriously, that hurt.




Sadly I had to work this morning so it wasn't a super late nite. Tonight is Shag Frenzy. I can't wait. I will dance the night away. First though a power nap. The last few days have been very busy.




Run down on Pumpkin Ale tasted this season so far. Aka the last week.
Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale, more like an Oktoberfest. Not that great. Won't be getting it again.
Shock top Pumpkin Ale, pretty good. I would get this again.
Shipyard Pumpkin Ale, the gold standard in pumpkin ale, in other words. Delicious!


I must say, the last few weeks I have seen pictures of myself and don't hate how I look. The weight loss is slow but I love how I feel and look lately in photos. It's so weird that I have gone out so much the last few days because the next few weeks will be super quiet. Oh well, off to power nap.















No comments: