Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pile on the Miles

I will be going to visit my family for Thanksgiving. I will be running a 5k with my baby cousin. So I need to start training again. I think I am going to long the amount of miles I run between now and then. I saw on another blog* about "Pile on the Miles". In that case it was a contest. This will be for my own record. Let's see how many miles I log running and how many on the elliptical. I think I will start today and end October 10th. As the last 2 weeks has thrown me off my routine this will be a good way to help me get back into it. I think I will try to log them weekly here.

Went to the Hebron Harvest Fair last night. Sat in traffic for over an hour to get there but I got to see the Demolition derby. So much fun. It was a first for me. I didn't think I would like how the cars crashed into each other but it was awesome. One car caught on fire and the car kept going. I honestly think it would be there til the end. The last 2 cars took awhile to take each other out. In the end the 2nd place car looked like a Smart Car






I remember a time when all I drank was Diet Coke. Ahh.. High School. Don't miss that. But miss my ignorance on how bad even diet soda can be.




(http://www.nataliedee.com/)

Working this morning then either running with my friend L at the  high school or hitting Air Line Trail on my way home from work.



*I can't remember the name of the blog, if you know please let me know so I can credit appropriately

No comments: