Thursday, August 11, 2011

Trader Joes and eating better

Great fun this morning. Feel great that for the 2nd time I ran a mile straight. Ran by Trader Joe's on the way home. Picked up some coconut milk. But I forgot the almond milk I really wanted. But they had the Avocado Salsa Verde. So good on my morning eggs.

Monica @ Run Eat Repeat did an interview with Bob Harper and he said to get the last 10 lbs to go Lean and Green at dinner. Carbs early in the day. I have been stagnating on my weight. I know I am changing my body because my cloths are looser. Which is great but it would be nice for the scale to move a bit too. So I am going to try this for a bit. Have my salads for dinner and come up with better ideas for lunch. I did check my weight with the Wii Fit to make sure my home scale isn't messing things up. Luckily my scale is working right, sadly the lbs aren't going away :(. I know I should be patient be happy with the fitness goals I am attaining and the change in my clothes fit. But some times I just want to be greedy and have it all.

I need to add in more gym time. I had planned to hit the gym when I got home but after shopping etc it was well after 7. Did some stuff on Wii fit. Maybe gym tomorrow after work. Need to be exercising 6 days a week. I would love to do 7. I am not trying to 7 days a week. I am working up to it. Pretty consistent with running 2-3 times a week. Have added spinning just need to beopen to added to my gym/workout routine.

No comments: