Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday night and the gym?

Dinner tonight: Lean Pocket Ham & Cheese. This is pretty close to comfort food. When I was younger the Ham and Cheese Hot Pocket was always in our fridge. Don't worry, also have a huge salad to go with it. (spring mix, sprouts, mushrooms, chicken and trader Joe's hummus salad dressing) I figure it it's a good balance.

By the way the hummus dressing is pretty good. I feel like I need more then I do with other dressings but it was delicious. A bit more fat than other dressing but since I eat so much salad having lots of dressing options. I love the Bolthouse Farms Yogurt Dressing The ranch tastes like ranch, not diet ranch not almost like ranch. Exactly like ranch.

Went to the gym after work. Tried the AMT (Adaptive Motion Trainer) Very weird. Don't like it. Also there was an old school stair master. Very awkward. I prefer spin, elliptical or running. I am still dealing with an allergy and my face hurts. Didn't feel like going out so I went to the gym. Lame I now but I know to reach my goal I need to spend my free time at the gym.

Allergy: I am writing down what I am eating on the days these reactions have happened. The itching lips/face isn't good. My breakfast is pretty consistent so I don't think it's that. If I get another reaction in the next week I am going to doctor because that would be #4. I want to make sure it isn't just a freak occurrence. Knowning me, I doubt it. :(


On another note, my tia started her first chemo treatment today. Say a prayer for her please. They got the cancer out with a partial masectamy but she is doing chemo.

No comments: