Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stationary Bike vs. Arc Eliptical.

Started back at the gym last week. Did a light work out. Needed to just get into the routine. Went back again last night. I did the stationary bike and I was so bored. It was a struggle to last 10 minutes. I barely burned any calories, I would rather use the evil arc eliptical because then I know I am just brning calories. The treadmill I don't burn a lot of calories but I feel it helps me with my stamina.

My goal for tonight is to bust out the Jilliam Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. I have had it for awhile. I am sure it is going to kick my butt. But my Lovely Liz is getting married next year and I am a bridesmaid. And yes I want to look hot. A wedding is an excellent motivator.

I am trying to stay off my butt when I get home from work. I have a habit of going into a tv coma in the evenings lately. I got so used to working OT during the summer that now it's odd to be home after work. Don't get me wrong I take the dog out, but that's about it for my evening.


I had a nicer, longer post written and then it was eating :(

No comments: