Thursday, November 5, 2009

30 Day Shred

I did the 30day shred tonight. It kicked my butt. But I did it. I had to modify the cardio part. The jumping jacks/jump rope was too much but I did the butt kicks, no jumping. And the punches. I have something to work toward though. I really want to try and alternate gym and the 30 day shred. Right now legs hurt so much not sure if I can do it tomorrow was already sore after gym last night. (worked on legs then wore heels today. I am soooo smart.).

I am proud of myself for getting off the couch. I just need to do that more often. I also need to get on the scale. Don't even know what I weigh. I need a starting point though. Maybe I will do that tomorrow. I should do it now but I just don't feel like it. I did the DVD which was my goal, so I did good tonight.

No comments: