Friday, September 2, 2011

Come on Irene!

I live in Eastern CT. We got lots of wind for Hurricane Irene. I don't expect power back until Tuesay Sept 6th @ 6pm. For the record, I lost power early Sunday morning on Aug 28th. Yes, Ladies and gentlemen. That is over 1 week without power. I do not know what I would do if I wasn't staying a friends house. Since I don't live in the rich part of the state, I don't have power. Yellow is with less than 1% outage.


This week has been rough. The gym only got power back Wed night. I ran only once this week and no gym. Need to get back into my work out routine. I haven't been eating great. I did run once this week but it wasn't great.

Got the dress for my friends wedding last night. Fits great. I think I could have gone a size smaller actually. My friend disagrees but it feels big in lots of places. And Spanx can hide a lot ;)

I am trying really hard not to be whiney but I miss my house :(

No comments: