Saturday, June 12, 2010

head above water

No travel n the horizon. I remember thinking that work and travel were so glamorous. Not anymore. I missed so much in my life. I missed my friends. M and I broke up. I honestly think if I had been home more we wouldn't have lasted as long as we did. Almost a year and half. Every so often I get sad and miss him but then I realize I deserve better and I deserve someone who wants the same things as me.


Gone from being a brunette to a red head. Think I will go more a golden orange color. My hair has been fading to this great shade but now to copy it from the beginning. This is the color I like. I kind of like http://www.ioncolorbrilliance.com/Permanent_Hair_Color/Shades/

Level: 7 - Medium Blonde

Tone: Red-Copper


I keep waiting for my life to start. I know that isn't the right way to go. I need to just hit the gym, cook more at home and cook real meals with sides etc. I finally feel like my head is above water but it's taken awhile.I know I need to hit the gym, I feel great after the gym, but getting there lately has been rough. I have a little over a month before the fitting for my bridesmaid dress. I know I can't work miracles but I would like to tone up a bit and do some fake n bake. I don't want to be NJ orange but have some healthy color.

No comments: