Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello

This is my dieting journal. Here I can post about what I eat and all sorts of fun stuff.
The frustrations of dieting.

I have decided to do the South Beach Diet. I was just counting calories but I didn't feel like I was getting anywhere. A friend has been doing South Beach for a few weeks and I decided to read the book. I like the plan overall. I didn't start the diet yet because I wanted to go through the food left at home and I was waiting for a paycheck for a grocery trip.

Here I will also talk about the gym. What exercises I do and how much.
I turn 30 on July 18th and I want to be a different me when that happens. It started a few months ago when I quit smoking, then I started watching what I eat then it was the gym. Baby steps to big changes.

No comments: