Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 1

Today is Day 1 of South Beach.
I had an omelet with mushrooms, ham and low fat cheese for breakfast.
I have low fat string cheese for a morning snack. Celery with peanut butter (all natural Trader Joe's PB) for afternoon snack. Salad with ham for lunch and a sugarfree jello for lunch as well.
Dinner will likely be smoked salmon on cucumbers with some cream cheese. (sooo yummy).

I bought a tape measure last night and took my measuements.
Hips 54"
Waist 44.5"
Chest 51"
Under chest. 43.5 "
I am very round. I don't like that. Oh well. At least I know where I am now. I know I have been losing inches for awhile. All my pants and shirts fit better. And as B put it last week at gym my tummy was smaller/less when doing sit ups. I will take all that I can get!

No comments: