Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh Sandy

I survived Sandy. No major damage. Power is out. Unkown ETA. I am 1 of 635,000 + without power and I am sure CLP   Yesterday was a crap eatinig day. I don't think I logged everything. And today started off bad. Can't get into fridge. (trying to keep it nice and cool to minimize food loss) Got breakfast at Mcdonalds and of course I got my old stand by not a healthier option. (old habits) Today I will be buying lunch so another mediorce day of eating.  My gym is open  and they have showers so I could go and try and get clean up after a work out. We'll see what happens with that. There was definitely no gym last night.

My iphone delivery has been delayed until who knows when (trust me I don't want  a ups person or anyoen to get hurt delivering a phone.) But I wish they were better about updating their tracking info.

No comments: