Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I was good, what a shock!

Every post seems to start with how bad I have been lately. For once I was good. I worked til 8:30 last night and was still awake and opted to go to the gym. As I was turning on the street where the gym was I started yawning. I did a half assed work out. Less then an hour but I did something!! I am so proud of myself. It's been a struggle to get to gym with the long hours I have been working. But I bought Ocean Spray Cran Energy and wow. It really helped and didn't make my heart race like other energy drinks. I brought another today so that it can keep me energized to hit gym and do a normal workout.

My diet buddy Liz, got the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred She and another friend are doing the workout together . I had bought the same dvd a month ago and still haven't used it. So my goals i to do the dvd at least once this week and hopefully alternate dvd and gym.

Also I am back on Phase 1 of South Beach. Feels good already. Hard as far as I really have to prep my meals but its worth it. I don't know if the Cran Energy is on the South Beach plan but I don't care. If it keeps my energy levels up so I can go to the gym after working 12 hours. Then I will deal.

That is all for now. Hopefully I can start to post more often.

No comments: